TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using the website, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions in full. If you don’t agree with any or all of the terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
About CPL Software Ltd
CPL Software is a Limited company registered in Scotland at Companies House. Our Company Registration number is SC370241
Our head office is at:
34 Station House
St Enoch Square
You can contact CPL Software
- post using our head office address
- phone: 0345 646 0240
- email: email@example.com
“Information” has the meaning given under section 73 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
“Intellectual Property Rights” includes but is not limited to patents, trade marks, service marks, design rights (whether registered or otherwise), applications for any of the foregoing, copyright, software, database rights, trade, company or business names and other similar rights, or other right in the nature of intellectual property or obligations whether registerable or not in any country (including but not limited to the United Kingdom) (“IPR”).
“Commercial Purposes” means any use of content for direct or indirect financial gain
Content on this website is Copyright (c) 2019 CPL Software Limited
CPL Software owns all Intellectual Property Rights in the website and in the materials published on it.
- view pages from our website in a web browser
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser
- provide links to our materials on your website and through social media
- print pages from our website
- stream audio and video files from our website
You must not:
- edit or modify any of our material unless allowed by these terms and conditions
- cause damage to or affect the performance, availability or accessibility of the website
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful
- use our website to host or disseminate any malicious computer software
- scrape or mine data without explicit permission
- copy, download, store or distribute material on this website without identifying CPL Software as the source
- create or modify derivative works using material from this website.
You must ensure that any feedback in relation to this website is true, accurate and not misleading.
CPL Software does not provide a warranty to the:
- completeness or accuracy of materials published on the CPL Software
- currency of these materials
- availability of this website or services provided from it
CPL Software contains links to other websites that have been assessed as authoritative, reliable and trustworthy. We’re not responsible for, or have any control over, the content of these websites and don’t necessarily recommend or endorse the views expressed within them.
You use this website at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, CPL Software excludes liability for any loss or damage caused by action or inaction as a result of you using this website.
CPL Software reserve the right to close, change or stop publishing to this website at any time without notice or explanation. You will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of termination or change to this website.
CPL Software does not guarantee that the website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
If you violate, or we suspect you’ve violated, these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to:
- send you formal warnings
- suspend or permanently block your access to this website
- take legal action against you
Our liability to you
We endeavor to publish accurate, up to date information on this site, but CPL Software does not accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions. Nor does CPL Software Ltd accept liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other losses or damages of any kind arising out of the use of this website or information contained within it.