CPL Software is hiring. Are you ready for a new challenge? We’re looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Training and Implementation Specialist to join our small but perfectly formed team. You will be a good communicator who enjoys providing a high level of customer service.
Based in our open plan offices in the centre of Glasgow, you will be responsible for implementing and Training the CPL Product portfolio, maintaining a quality service and living up to the reputation of the brand. You’ll provide an excellent level of service and build client rapport. And you’ll support in the achievement of the commercial company objectives and delivering on the performance indicators associated to the role.
Scope and General Purpose:
To ensure that CPL Software Ltd is at the forefront of the market and in a position to best serve our existing clients. To grow the business through the provision of innovation and quality user-friendly software through new sales and through the engagement and interaction of our existing client base.
Key Tasks and Duties, Actions and Responsibilities
- Providing Training to New and Existing clients on the use of all of the products across the CPL product portfolio;
- Providing feedback from clients to the product development team around suggestions, changes and improvements to the software and the user experience;
- Manage expectation of the client regarding any project work and liaise and prioritise with the development / support team around the delivery of product implementations and installations;
- Provide Demonstrations of the CPL product set and additional modules to new and existing client;
- Become the product champion for the CPL product set and be able to present knowledge and understanding to the client;
- To attend and support trade shows demonstrating the product to potential new clients and new features to existing clients;
- Writing and delivering training and project plans;
- Writing and delivering new training content and courses to ensure materials for clients are aligned with the latest software release.
- Evaluating and improving training courses inline with attendee feedback;
- To anticipate customer needs whenever possible to enhance the quality of service offered by the Company and to ensure customer loyalty is maintained;
- To comply with all statutory legislation;
- To identify and report all and any hazards;
- To carry out any other reasonable task as deemed necessary by your Line Manager and the Managing Director.
What will you get?
You will work with a small, friendly team in our Glasgow office, in St Enoch Square. There will be some travel involved to visit clients and to our offices in Southampton to meet with our developers.
You’ll get 20 days annual leave and we like Public Holidays too.
You’ll be joining the business at an exciting time as we are expanding into England. And whilst there’s always lots to do, we make sure the environment we work in is enjoyable with some background music. We sometimes get a visit from Arthur – the MD’s cute pup! And Friday morning’s we often enjoy a proper coffee and maybe even a bit of breakfast. There’s also a pool table and a beer fridge – which is stocked with beers as well as free cans of soft drinks.
For a full Job Description or to apply, please submit your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more About CPL Software